PurrIDE Adoption Event
Meet our adoptable kittens and cats at a fun event celebrating our LGBTQ+ staff, volunteers, adopters, and supporters!
Come for the kitties, stay for the fun!
- Enjoy cotton candy, popcorn, nachos and drinks on us!
- Enter cat themed raffles!
- Spin-the-wheel to win fun prizes!
- Have fun with activities like face painting, a selfie station, music, and more!
- Playtime with cats will be scheduled in timeslots between 1-3pm; come early to sign up for your spot!
Equality DG and Youth Outlook will be onsite to tell you about their work with local LGBTQ+ adults and teens!
Come just for the pets and free fun or submit an application here by Thursday, June 16th to adopt your chosen pet that day*!
Thank you to Gerald Subaru of Naperville for sponsoring this fun day!
*this event is free but cat adoption fees will apply and cats may only go home that day if they are already spayed or neutered and microchipped