COVID-19 Response: We are accepting drop off donations of items such as food, towels, toys, etc. only on specific dates and times. Currently, our donation dates and times are: Wednesday, June 3rd from 1:00 to 3:00 pm and Saturday, June 6th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. Please consider making a monetary donation to help us to continue to care for our animals.
You can also check out our Amazon wish list here and order items to be delivered directly to us. Thank you for any assistance you can provide during this tumultuous time!
WSHS is always in need of supplies to keep us going daily! Find out how you can support the operation of the shelter by donating supplies ...
In addition to monetary donations, WSHS is always in need of the following items to keep us going daily!
- Paper Towels
- Anti-bacterial hand soap
- Dishwashing liquid
- Any canned cat, dog, kitten, and puppy food
- For dry food, we use only Purina One Smartblend Lamb and Rice dog and puppy formula and Purina One cat and kitten formula
- Kitten milk replacement
- Small baby bottles and nipples
- Dog and cat toys (we especially like Kong and Nylabone brands!)
- Cat litter
- Postage stamps
- Garbage bags (13 & 30 gallon sizes)
- Six-inch paper plates
- Laundry Detergent
For more specific suggestions, click on the link below to check out our Amazon.com wish list. A portion of your purchase goes back to the shelter!
Give the gift of comfort. Donate a Kuranda bed!
Give the gift of a Stretch and Scratch pad!