- GET INVOLVED
- NEWS & EVENTS
- RESOURCE CENTER
- ABOUT WSHS
- CONTACT US
Become A Member
It was a cold morning in January when the shelter staff arrived at work to find 7 cats abandoned in a cardboard box on our front porch. One cat was pregnant, two had recently given birth and all were extremely frightened. At WSHS, however, they have been given a second chance.
Become a WSHS member and Make A Difference!
In addition to helping us provide daily food, shelter and medical care to all of our residents, becoming a member supports the following programs:
- Microchipping shelter cats and dogs
- A lost and found pet hotline
- Low cost spay/neuter and veterinarian referrals
- Free pet identification tags
- Pet behavior counseling
- Humane education for school groups and civic organizations
We have three classes of membership:
- Individual - $25.00
- Family - $40.00
- Lifetime - $250.00
To become a member, simply download our donation form , select a membership category and send it in along with a check or credit card information.
Your membership includes:
- Free Quarterly Stray Thoughts Newsletter
- 10% off retail merchandise
- Free shelter tours
- Free tote bag with every Lifetime Membership!
Won't you become a member and give animals like these a second chance? You can make a difference — One Animal At A Time!